Endorsed Aesthetic Fellowship Programs
Thank you for your interest in the CSAPS Endorsed Aesthetic Fellowships. The Fellowships focus on the breadth of aesthetic plastic surgery. All programs adhere to the CSAPS Endorsed Fellowship Curriculum. Residents should contact CSAPS Endorsed Fellowship Programs directly to apply.
For Fellowship Directors
Interested in Applying for Endorsement of your Aesthetic Fellowship?
CSAPS Endorsed Fellowship Criteria
- The aesthetic fellowship director must be a Full/Active Member of CSAPS in good standing
- The aeshetic fellowship must be a minimum of 6 months in duration
- The majority of the fellowship training should be focused on the practice of aesthetic surgery and medicine.
- A portion of the fellowship training should be spent performing general plastic and reconstructive surgery
- The aesthetic fellowship must be based in Canada
- The fellowship director must provide CSAPS with the contact details of the fellow and the fellow must register as a candidate or active member of CSAPS if eligible
- The fellow must attend the CSAPS Annual Meeting
- Applications for CSAPS endorsement should be sent to the CSAPS Endorsed Aesthetic Fellowship Committee for review
CSAPS Endorsed Aesthetic Fellowship Committee:
Chair: Jamil Ahmad, MD, FRCSC (Toronto, ON)
Vice-Chair: Avi Islur, MD, FRCSC (Winnipeg, MB)
Toronto Aesthetic Fellowship
University of Manitoba Aesthetic Fellowship
Jamil Ahmad, MD, FRCSC
Avi Islur, MD, FRCSC
The Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is grateful to the companies and supporters that help us reach our research and educational goals. Through these partnerships with our industry leaders, we’re innovating new practices and procedures, advancing knowledge in this cutting-edge field.