Who We Are
The Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery was created to bring together the experts in aesthetic plastic surgery throughout Canada and internationally — and we ensure we maintain that elite level of excellence through our ongoing educational programs and peer-to-peer interaction.
2022/2023 CSAPS EXECUTIVE:
- President – Dr. Charles Guertin
- Vice-President – Dr. Jamil Ahmad
- Past President – Dr. Nancy Van Laeken
- Secretary/Treasurer – Dr. Avi Islur
- Historian – Dr. Jonathan Toy
- Parliamentarian – Dr. Earl Campbell
Executive Director – Tyson Kidd
Sharing the Knowledge
Our members renew their commitment and membership annually, ensuring that every CSAPS member is a trusted representative of everything we stand for.
The Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is grateful to the companies and supporters that help us reach our research and educational goals. Through these partnerships with our industry leaders, we’re innovating new practices and procedures, advancing knowledge in this cutting-edge field.