Who We Are
The Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery was created to bring together the experts in aesthetic plastic surgery throughout Canada and internationally — and we ensure we maintain that elite level of excellence through our ongoing educational programs and peer-to-peer interaction.
2019/2020 CSAPS EXECUTIVE:
- President – Dr. Scott Barr
- Vice-President – Dr. Mathew Mosher
- Past President – Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel
- Secretary/Treasurer – Dr. Nancy Van Laeken
- Historian – Dr. Charles Guertin
- Parliamentarian – Dr. Jamil Ahmad
Executive Administrator – Tara Hewitt
Sharing the Knowledge
Our members renew their commitment and membership annually, ensuring that every CSAPS member is a trusted representative of everything we stand for.
The Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery is grateful to the companies and supporters that help us reach our research and educational goals. Through these partnerships with our industry leaders, we’re innovating new practices and procedures, advancing knowledge in this cutting-edge field.